Friday, June 18, 2010

I have thin but poofy hair. advice please?

My hair is pretty normal thickness and when i get out of the shower it looks good and wavy all over. But once dry, you would not be able to tell it is thin. It poofs like crazy and it become all different types of curly. The upper layer is practically straight and frizzy. The under layer, right above my neck has big curls. And the hair around my temples (like the middle layer) are tight curls.



All this together makes it look poofy.



I don't think this looks good with my face shape.



Is there any way i can keep me hair looking the way it does when i get out of the shower?



I know that gel and hairspray do not work. It gets poofy anyways...



Any advice at all? Please?



I have thin but poofy hair. advice please?

I have the SAME exact hair. (im caucasion)



Its very curly then over time it just became.. frizz and all types of curly.



when i get out of the shower if i dont immediatly put hairspray or mouse in my hair, it poofs up really bad. if i blow dry it, its insanly big and looks horrible. if i let it air dry, it doesnt look any better than a frizz ball.



So. ive tried relaxers- nothing.



frizz ease- works for 2 mins.



bought a $100 straightner from a salon- nothing



bought a conair straighting iron from walmart- $15 works wonders. takes about an hour and a half. and its still very poofy for the first day (i have to let it completly air dry out before i can straighten it, blow drying doesnt work)



Im from texas and then moved to ct and its worse here only because of the humidity. so i would just try to seperate your hair and straighten. and then use lots of frizz ease and keep straighting it over and over.



it will help a lot.



myspace.com/shadowdancer77



I have thin but poofy hair. advice please?

try right after you get out of the shower putting alot of mousse in it.



I have thin but poofy hair. advice please?

Try Frizz-Ease shampoo and conditioner and anti-frizz serum when you get out of the shower.



I have thin but poofy hair. advice please?

did u try using Mousse?...you should



I have thin but poofy hair. advice please?

use Herbal Essences None of Your Frizzness shampoo, conditioner, and leave in cream. its perfect! use the leave in cream when its dry. while its wet put in Herbal Essences Curl Boosting mousse, and then use Aussie instant freeze sculpting gel. when its dry use the leave in cream to keep it tamed down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security