Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

seriously im tired of having black hair! this is a big deal though because if i decide to, it'll cost me over 鎷?00!



do you think blondes have more fun? should i go for it?? ahhhhhh



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

no you'll be called a dumb blonde



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

yes!



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

If you are a black girl (as your avatar suggests), please leave the blonde alone. It just doesnt look natural on black people.



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

This sounds so stupid but I dyed my hair blonde and I am having more fun!



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

I have done this a few times but let me warn u its damgaging no matter what and alot alot alot of work. Because u have black roots your going to have to get your roots done every 2 1/2 to 3 weeks or your gonna look like trailer park tash. Best of luck



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

Go red. Blondes may have more fun... but redheads have more sex. Ignore the previous sentence if you're under 17.



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

uhm no. besides it still probably won't even come out right. i have dark brown hair and lightened it just a little and at first it went red. so if you're going to then good luck but it sounds like a total waste of money



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

If your natural color is black, you shouldn't go blonde -- it'll be all wrong with your skin tone.



Go to a good salon and ask them to show you different colors that would look good on you.



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

No, i think to spice the color u can add a reddish auburn under the top layer hair its cute and funky;]



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

Do it. I went to school with my girlfriend for 6 years and never looked twice at her. Then she dyed her hair blonde, and I was love at first sight. I'm still with her 10 years later!



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

NOO! I'm brunette and blondes do not have more fun! They get used by guys a lot, though! AND I also think that if you naturally have dark hair it looks awful once it grows out and you can see your roots. It looks trashy =( Sorry! Please don't!!



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

no. i'm dying my hair brunette for two reasons. to get awa y from the blonde jokes, and I just want a change in my hair color. it's been the same my whole freekin life!!!!!



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

yeah, i love blondes!!!



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

yeah sure. i am a natural blond and i am smart (i skipped eighth grade math) i have fun too LOL!!



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

what more than 100.....



a hair product can't be more than 20... my mom buys that at the store...



of course my mom uses it to get rid of hair grey hairs..



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

No. Blondes don't have more fun. It's the person within that makes the fun, blonde or not. In my personal opinion, too many people nowadays want to go blonde (heaven only knows why!) and, as Dex River said, you may be called a dumb blonde. PLEASE, keep your hair black. It's a beautiful colour. If you must have a change, change to brunette or red, but please, not blonde. I once read that natural-blonde haired people are actually going extinct %26amp; most blonde-haired people you see nowadays are only blondes because they've had their hair dyed.



It's a bad idea to go blonde. I'm a natural-brunette and recently, I wanted to dye my hair blonde too. However, I've decided against it because A: my natural-brunette hair is beautiful just as it is, B: having my hair bleached %26amp; then coloured is very bad for the health of my hair %26amp; C: it would a cost a lot of money and even more money to continue to get my roots coloured blonde when my natural-brunette hair begins to grow back in again.



Why not try putting blonde streaks through your black hair instead? Then you can have a fancy set of two hair-colours.



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

Dont do it



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

Don't waste the money, black on top of blonde will not go blonde and might look hideous! JUST BE YOURSELF GIRLS!! The grass looks greener from the other side, but i've noticed the black haired girls and blonde ones have about the same amout of fun. All girls do! Hair means nothing do what u want , but be prepared 2 pay more money fixing it when u get sick of blonde, to do roots and redye it when the blonde goes yucky on the black.



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

maybe! it depends on your skin colour, b/c it may wash you out.



also do you reallly want to go to the hairdresser every month to have your roots fixed? it's going to be really pricey and time-consuming.



plus you'll probably have to bleach it... which means it may turn orange, and it for sure will damage your hair.



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

No they dount



you if your going to dye it dye it red/orange



that is a rare color for hair!!!!!!!!!!!!



Should I dye my hair blonde? (do blondes have more fun?)?

natural or close to natural is best. my gf has natural blonde hair, and i would never want her to change the color. i don't know if blondes have more fun, that was just a commercial to sell hair color years ago, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security