Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair on the feet........?

I'm taking this kickboxing class at my college and everyday we have to take off our shoes and socks when we enter the room. Well the other day I was next to this one guy and I noticed he had a big chunk of black, thick hair on the top of his foot. Like right below the big toe on each foot, on top.



Haha, man, and I thought my two little hairs on my pinky toes were gross!



I was just thinking, man, shave that stuff off!



Any girls have hair on their feet? Why's it only a guy thing?



Hair on the feet........?

haha!



oh i have some hairs on my feet, and im a girl so i thinks it a both sexes kinda thing.



Hair on the feet........?

We all have hair everywhere, it's just sometimes it's more visible on one person than another.



Yes girls have hair on their toes, it's not quite as obvious, but it's there none the less.



In fact, I have seen a girl with a mustache and I think she has to shave too b/c she has the 5 o'clock shadow of a beard deal going on too.



Sometimes some people (even girls) have more of that testostrone...or whatever, which makes them more manly and hairy.



.............yep some people are just bigfoot hairy, and others aren't.



Hair on the feet........?

I have it on my feet not that much but its there.



Hair on the feet........?

my sister has

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security