Sunday, June 20, 2010

Help in hair do's? Straight, layer'd hair...?

I am big time lazy with my hair. I sometimes don't even comb it. I am also very cautious with my hair, I love it. It is long, black, super shiny, fine, long layer'd. I have been told my hair is "movie star hair"... shiny and pretty. I like simple and natural... So Cali beach bum. I just got back from a hair cut... they shortened the layers dramatically, but still long.



My question or need of help in is... the stylist straightened the layers with a straightening iron... made my hair even better looking. I don't want to apply heat or products to my hair. The products I do use is a serum to protect ends... Any suggestions on how I can do my hair, learn to do my hair... without ruining it?



I need major help, I really don't do anythign to it.



Help in hair do's? Straight, layer'd hair...?

this site



Help in hair do's? Straight, layer'd hair...?

Try those pink sponge rollers for waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security