Friday, June 18, 2010

Bald spot in front of hair line. Please help!?

My problem started about a year ago (last ausgust) when I decided to dye my hair a really dark color with the Loreal Color Spa dye. As soon as I rinsed my hair alot of hair fell off, I was surprised! But my mom told me it was normal. It continued to fall in clumps everytime I showered. On November I noticed a very small bald spot in front of my hairline. It continued to grow as big as a dime/quarter counting the thin hair by it, even bigger since its not just circular it strectches to another bald patch strip. It has remain the same size for a few months but has not fill in or looks like it will anytime soon. I see very sparse thin hair coming out but that's it. Its has stop falling out so much but the big spot is still there. I also noticed my hair got thinner from the temples. I don't have the money to see a dermotologist right now. I am saving up. What can I do it the mean time? Does anyone know any remedies? I'm too young to deal with this....it is depressing.



Bald spot in front of hair line. Please help!?

you could have had an allergic reaction to the dye...did you do a strand test first?



Bald spot in front of hair line. Please help!?

im sorry idk wat to do i have the same problem please if you find out wat to do tell me!!! please it is depressing and im only 13!!



Bald spot in front of hair line. Please help!?

Do you have a health plan? If so call them and they could refer you to a dermatologist for very cheap.. I pay like 5 dollars whenever i go lol but if you dont i really dont know what to say and you could always try parting your hair to the side and covering it. Not only will you be covering it but it can also be very stylish too. Like side bangs or something! Sorry hun this is the best I could do. Good luck!



Bald spot in front of hair line. Please help!?

Mash a small avocado until there are no clumps, then add 2 tablespoons of Kraft mayonnaise + 1 egg + 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Mix everything really well, then add that mixture on your hair from root to ends, making sure each strand is covered, cover with a plastic cap. Leave it on your hair for at least one hour. Rinse, then shampoo and condition as usual. Do that treatment before each shampoo, all breaking/shedding will stop. Massage some coconut oil on the bald spot as well. Good luck to you! It really works.



Bald spot in front of hair line. Please help!?

There's a Rogaine for women...if it works anywell as good as the one for men does for me, then you are in luck! You can get it at Walgreens, Eckerds, CVS, etc. Or if you are embarrased to go in and buy it you can buy in on www.amazon.com.



Email me with any questions

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security