Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm white and wondering if I can use hair products from the black haircare section in my hair?

okay so I went to Fred's looking to spend a bunch of money on deep conditioning and repairing hair products so I can get my hair healthy again.. I looked in the regular hair section and they didn't have any, then I went down and saw a whole big section for african american hair.. it had ALL these different hair repairing products that said it reconstruted/rebonded/strengthened damaged hair and split eneds and I couldn't help but buy some.. is it okay to use them in my hair? will it make my hair better? I bought



2 Hot Oil Treatments by Alberto v05 and Smooth 'n Shine 60 second critical repair. I also bought 3 "Seville Orange moisture miracle" but the girl on the cover is white so I know its safe for my hair.



I use Brilliant Brunette shampoo %26amp; conditioner, TIGI bedhead brunette goddess and pantene pro-v restoratives time renewal (and their hair mask) which line should I use?



I'm white and wondering if I can use hair products from the black haircare section in my hair?

Conditioning products are conditioning products so you should be okay.



Personally, I really like Joico's K-Pak shampoo %26amp; conditioner when my hair needs TLC. I also like Pantene conditioners a lot.



BTW, I tried John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette products %26amp; found they left my hair feeling stringy and a little dry.



I'm white and wondering if I can use hair products from the black haircare section in my hair?

You may want to ask a professional. The race of the person has nothing to do with whether or not you can use the product in your hair. Personally I have had no experience with black hair care products, which is why I say ask a professional and if they say that they are safe to use in your type of hair then go for it. Products are all about hair type.



I'm white and wondering if I can use hair products from the black haircare section in my hair?

Yes. You can use black haircare products, as far as shampoo and conditioner, on your hair. Anything else wouldn't do any good for your hair. All you are doing is switching shampoo. If you are that unsure, check the labels and if you are just paranoid about it, then go ahead and ask but there is no big deal.



I'm white and wondering if I can use hair products from the black haircare section in my hair?

Of course you can use that stuff on your hair. Conditioner is conditioner is conditioner no matter who it's marketed toward. My advice to you is to use the best products you can afford because they do have a better quality of ingredients than the $1.99 drugstore brand.



I like Matrix biolage hydrotherapie shampoo, conditioner etc. If I don't feel like going to my salon to buy some I get Organic Root Stimulator Hair Mayonnaise (great deep conditioner) and Pantene's Relaxed and Natural shampoo.



I've never tried any of the other products you bought personally, except for the hot oil treatments and they worked well. I think I could have gotten the same affect from putting warmed olive oil in my hair and letting it sit with a shower cap on my head for15 minutes.



Sidenote: I'm black my husband is white and he uses my shampoo and conditioner and his hair is shiny, smooth.



I hope I helped you out a little.



I'm white and wondering if I can use hair products from the black haircare section in my hair?

Ok first you probably need a hair cut, just to get rid of your split ends that you have, you can't fix those any other way. After that I suggest a trip to a Sally Beauty Supply they have a line that only they sell called Beyond the Zone, the Last Call Hair Mask, and leave in conditioner are two of the best products i can find on the market that are not super expensive that work well.



I'm white and wondering if I can use hair products from the black haircare section in my hair?

Erm ... I think you should ask your stylist ... Im not sure .. black people have got drier haid and most products strengthen the hair and locks in moisture... It should be fine ... but speak to your stylist to be sure ... products for caucasion hair dries out my hair cos I need moisture, it might be the other way around and u might end up with greasy hair?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security