Sunday, June 20, 2010

How should I do my prom makeup & hair?

I have dark brown hair %26amp; medium brown eyes. Big eyes, full lips but bad bone structure, I also have a beige skintone with bronze undertones. I have a black %26amp; cream colour dress. I also have chest length hair. What colours would go nicely with my dress %26amp; skin ? %26amp; what hair style would go nicely with it ?



How should I do my prom makeup %26amp; hair?

Pale blues, pinks or greens to bring out your brown eyes



For your hair you could have curls, they go nicely at more formal parties and proms ect.



Keep it natural and beautiful



Have fun :)



How should I do my prom makeup %26amp; hair?

try putting your hair up in an elegant bun with curls hanging down from it. my aunt has no bone strusture and that looked really good. as far as colors go.....try some natural blends....it will look real and you will look BEAUTIFUL!



*have a great prom*



How should I do my prom makeup %26amp; hair?

Have a look at the seventeen website it useful



helps you how to act, elegant what make up to use and ect..., you will be addicted to it for ages



Happy Prom!!! 'Hope you go with the Boy of Your Dreams'



http://www.seventeen.com/fun-stuff/prom/...



How should I do my prom makeup %26amp; hair?

for eye shadows a deep brown to bring out your eyes



and also smoky color



a neutral lipstick ma bey



How should I do my prom makeup %26amp; hair?

i would try looking at cosmogirl.com or seventeen.com for idea's they usually have great idea an it always turns out really pretty!! have a fun prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security