Friday, June 18, 2010

How long do you have to wait to re-dye your hair?

I dyed my hair a few days ago thinking my hair was going to be beach blode. I had light brown hair/ dark blonde hair. Anyway, I left it on for 25 minutes, and it said to leave it on for 45! I take it off and my hair is sooo light, and I told my mom it looks like a wig that you see some people wearing in Las Vegas. My mail man came and I was sitting in the garage, and he looked in and said hello, then when he saw my hair his eyes got big and hurried up and walked away! Even my grandpa was like "what did you do to your hair!!". I have died my hair 4-5 times before. How long do you have to wait to re-dye your hair?? This time, I'm sticking with darker colors! LOL



How long do you have to wait to re-dye your hair?

if you really don't like it, dye it immediately. it wont ruin your hair and if you seriously hate your hair now, definitely don't wait any longer



How long do you have to wait to re-dye your hair?

You're going to have to go get your hair professionally colored the next few times. You stripped all the underlying pigment out of your hair, so the next time it's colored it won't hold for long...it'll wash out. You need a color filler, and most likely a protein treatment.



If it's as light as you say, it's probably near irrepairably damaged.



God I hate people who have to do the "don't listen to them" thing.



How long do you have to wait to re-dye your hair?

Usually you have to wait around one week, it all depends on how badly your scalp burned when you were applying the dye. If it didnt hurt as much, you should be able to re-dye it within a week. If it burned a lot wait two weeks. For that week, may I suggest a baseball cap, to help draw the attention off your head.



How long do you have to wait to re-dye your hair?

No offense anyone but don't listen to them...i use to be a cosmetologist an you need to wait until the hair color settles b/c if you keep dying it then your hair will turn an ashy color. Wait 2-3 weeks to dye your hair again. Get it professionally done in about a couple of weeks and it will turn out better....Good Luck....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security