Friday, June 18, 2010

Boring and dry hair! WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT?

ok so my hair is like ruined! i have dyed it and permed it(biggest mistake) well my hair right now is light brown and very THICK! i've tried to thin it but it doesnt help much. Well anyways. What are some things i could do that would make my hair healthy again? I want the perm out of my hair, also. What could get it out without messing up my hair even more? Also what are some high light colors that would look cute in light brown hair?



Boring and dry hair! WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT?

You should go and have your hair cut into a great style that is flattering to your bone structure. Texturize the **** out of it so that you are thinning but adding movement at the same time. Then you are going to give your hair a chance to repair itself by alternating between protein treatments and conditioning. After a month I would add some face framing highlights that's all maybe like champagne or honey blond, even some reds and coppers are cute but stay lighter in the summer, and just freshen up your natural brown hair with a clear rinse for shine.



Boring and dry hair! WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT?

ummm, hairstylist?



Boring and dry hair! WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT?

Take it to a proffessional!



Boring and dry hair! WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT?

Try "Sunsilk" hair products. They work great for all hair issues and they are not too expensive. You can get them at your local drugstore or grocery store. I would use the conditioner for dry, frizzy hair and that should smooth is some and honey colored high lights would look natural and pretty, gives it that sunkissed look....



Boring and dry hair! WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH IT?

ok, so you can't change your hair until it's less damaged/dry because it will FALL OUT.



so, to help with that... only wash hair when absolutely necessary, and only with intense moisturizing shampoo. deep condition every time you wash (2 times a week).



do not style with heat at all.



past that, talk to your stylist about chemically straightening it (like a backwards perm) and i always think a little gold looks good with brown for highlights

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security