Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair cutters remorse!?

Hey guys, listen, I goofed up big time when i cut my hair midway into 8th grade. When i was small, i had the most luscious, crimped-like, wavey, curly, brown and blonde hair, but i took it for granted. One day, i ordered(nicely of course) my mom to turn my crappy side bangs into total straight across the forehead bangs. I was a mess, I looked like kagome from inu yasha and that definately didn't make me all to happy. My hair frizzed to much and i resorted to straighteners, which killed my hair. I went to the stylist and had her cut my long mess of hair into a short hair style i like to call the Selphie look. That's right, short bangs, and my hair curled out at the end, i would be the ideal cosplayer for Selpie Tilmitt from Final Fantasy 9!! Anyways, now, I have great remorse, as i used to have the longest hair in the school, but now my neighbours hair seems far longer than mine. Can people cheer me up? I would love it if people could inspire me and make me feel good about... me



Hair cutters remorse!?

Try not to fret..hair grows back



Hair cutters remorse!?

I don't think that this is a best answer, I chose no best answer but it automatically shows that you gave the best answer. FYI i already know that hair will grow back. Inspiration would have been more helpful, all you said were 7 words that still mean nothing to me. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security