Friday, June 18, 2010

What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

i have curly/wavy hair. it used to be REALLY curly until i started straightening it everyday for like 3 years straight. i have the biggest problem with leaving my hair down after i wash it... even when i put gel or hair spray in it, my hair just turns into a big pouf ball. i like my hair curly but that wet look doesn't stay. and i want it to. cuz i hate having to straighten my hair every week. it's boring after a while.



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

I straighten my hair at asian salons. It only cost $120! It worth it. If you straighten it two times a year thats so cheap if it saves you the hassel of the flat iron everyday!



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

aussie, tresame, or sunsilk



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

i love redken all-soft. been using it for 4 years.



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

try redeken its more pricey but worth it



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

try redken or pantene restoratives for frizzy hair. Try whats best for you!!!



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

First of all, gels and hair sprays generally have alcohol in them which dries out your hair, causing frizz and damage. Try using the K-pak line from Joico, especially the Deep Penetrating Reconstructor and the Intense Hydrator. These two products contain protein and some silicone which will help repair your hair, making it smoother, shinier and more manageable. Shampoo your hair with a gentle shampoo and apply the Reconstructor for 5 minutes. Rinse and apply the Hydrator for 5 minutes. Rinse, towel try and work a serum like Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops through your hair. These products will give you soft, healthy curls as opposed to the crunchy, frizzy look.



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

I use S-Curl styling gel, but if you have long hair like I do, it can be somewhat costly. If you are looking for something less expensive, try Ampro's brown gel available at any beauty products store. There are some down sides to this one. It takes a while to dry and it will leave brown stains. They also got the clear gel, which will flake and look like dandruff. If you prefer not to use gels, I recommend a maximum strength mousse. A weaker strength will not control the frizz!



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

John Frieda or Redeken



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

i had the same problem...i am 1/2 black/white and puff ball...i know first hand...use Horse and Mane it's about $6.00 a big azz bottle....put 1/2 bottle water and other 1/2 the Horse and mane mix and when hair starts getting frizzy sprits a little...or you could leave in as a conditioner...i used to leave it in..and it made the curls very nice...it is a heavy conditioner ....i I use it when i go curly....



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

I had the exact same problem as you. Then I spent $300 on a Japanese thermal reconditioning. My hair has been smooth ever since and it's been almost two years. It changes the hairs molecular structure to make your hair appear flat and straight. Believe me, I had the worst frizzy wavy and poofy hair in the world. While it has been two years, my hair if I do not style it with a flat iron will still get puffy, it is a LOT easier to style after having the Japanese reconditioning done on it. Few salons offer it but it really helped my hair out alot! It forced it to behave! hehe... good luck!



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

just use a silk serum. the best ones are from pantene and vo5. both are not expensive and really cuts down the frizziness to smooth and silky hair. Also if you want some anti frizz shampoo try the sunsilk range and pick the colour pink for frizz and kinks. It really works coz I use it all the time and it has satin proteins and has a really relaxing scent.



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

trevor sorbie is class stuff...i have hair like u and i use that and its lovely. every second time u wash ur hair use conditioner only and but a bit of conditioner in ur hair after u have towel dried it. trust me makes a hugh difference.



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

zero frizz is great.



What is the best brand to use for frizzy hair?

I'm not really sure bout the brand.. but try this tips instead..



1. Conditioner for oily hair



I have naturally oily, straight hair and I used a shampoo with conditioner and then applied a leave-in conditoner to prevent static. It worked! I used mousse and a bit of hair spray and was static-free almost all day.



2. static....



i get static hair all the time...for short releif of it, use a dryer sheet. i dont know what it is that helps but it does! don't use it for very long though.



3. Moisturizer for hair Rebecca Featherston



Several years ago I was introduced to SEBASTION Potion #9. This is a leave in hair moisturizer, not a conditioner. It's used in place of, after you shampoo. Use it regularly throughout the winter months and you will notice a difference!



4. Winter hair rejuvination Rebecca



Get your hairstylist to color your hair with REDKIN SHADES...this is a conditioning, non-peroxide color wash, you can brighten your hair color by using the shades and mixing with clear to tone down to an acceptable level for your taste. This is a great treatment for the wintertime, it brightens your hair, and deep conditions it at the same time. You'll be hooked after one treatment!



5. Fly Away Hair



If you are having trouble with fly away hair try this. Rinse hair, after shampooing, every now and then with a good liquid clothes conditioner. It greatly cuts down the static in your hair.



6. Surefire Success



Keep your hat on till spring, maybe early summer.



7. To Fight Static...



I have super long (3 1/2 ft. from crown to tips), super thin, super straight hair and static in the winter is a nightmare for me. I have learned 3 good ways of combating it however. #1 Keep a trial size bottle of a leave in spray conditioner with you at all times (you can buy these in drug stores for pennies). #2 Run a dryer sheet over your hair. #3 Spray something like Static Guard over your hair (this may stink but it's effective).



8. Smooth Hair



My stylist told me that when you rinse out your conditioner, you should use colder water. When you look at a piece of hair under a microscope, it looks like the shingles of a roof. When you use colder water to rinse out your conditioner, it closes those "shingles" and makes your hair smoother.



9. Better hair



Before showering, I comb my hair one last time. This helps to distribute the natural oils in your hair. When in the shower, I usually comb my conditioner into my hair paying special attention to the tips because this is where your hair has less moisture. When I'm done I usually blast cold water onto my hair. This helps with keeping the hair moisturized since it closes the hair shaft and it makes your hair extremely shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security