Sunday, June 20, 2010

Im a guy, kinda longish hair,whats the best way to color my hair without paying some place to do it

hey everyone, im a guy, a straight guy, and im getting sorta bored with my hair color, its regular brown. well anyways, i wanna color my hair, but dont wanna pay big bucks for some salon/hair place to do it for me. whats like an unexpensive company/brand product that i can buy at a store thatll highlight my hair, cuz i know there are like roll on things and other methods. ok so thanks in advance and i hope i get some good ideas



Im a guy, kinda longish hair,whats the best way to color my hair without paying some place to do it for me?

Have your mother or sister or girlfriend to do it. Observe what they do and then you can do it yourself next time. Or just watch one of them do it and you can learn from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security