Friday, June 18, 2010

Does anyone have my type of hair? Please help me!?

I am a mixture of Black, Cuban, and Asian and I have the weirdest hair ever. I have NEVER met anyone with my type of hair and it is really hard to find products that work for me. My hair is wavy, but it is kind of like a tight wave. It looks kind of like when you braid your hair over night, and unbraid it the next day. That type of wavy, but kind of small and consistent from the roots. But on the back of my head, my hair curls up into big bouncy curls. It is kind of like a spiral... besides it is at the very bottom. For instance, if I was to pull my hair up, you would see a bunch of curls in the back,



Now, what type of hair is this and how can I take care of it?! And is it possible that I have a mixture of all the different types of hair (besides straight)?



Does anyone have my type of hair? Please help me!?

Well i dont think i can help u completley but im russian and black and i guess my hair is a little "weirder" too.Some days its exremnly curly an other days it more wavy.My sissters hair is different though.Its so beautiful and kinky sometimes ,spiral curles and other times it looks like she hasnt had a perm in months! What determines her hair (and also mine ) is how we wash it !!!! Im not sure if ive ever seen hair like yours but i would sugest washing it with a super moisturising shampoo(like pantene) and afterwards using a GOOD conditioner(pantene has good ones as well) and rinsing it out not completly but that your hair feels soft(rinse it out with cold COLD water!!) .Then to make it look even better you can use some hair products by Sunsilk to keep frizz away. This shuld make the most beautiful out of your georgeous hair !!!!



Does anyone have my type of hair? Please help me!?

It would be put in the curly catagory. If your hair is dry and frizz you need to condition it. With cholestrol treatments. This will help if you have dry hair and scalp. If your hair is ok and the structure is the onlything you are worried about then try a relaxer.



Does anyone have my type of hair? Please help me!?

if i was you, i would make my hair currlyer or straight...one of them both.. did you try some mouse to make you curls looke more alive? i donno.. i have something like your hair.. and its really hard to make it look good.. i had it really long and it was straight... now i have it shorter and its all wavy.. and curly.. and odd... i'm quite never pleased with it !! i usually straighten it but that is really bad for my hair so i want to do it less.. good luck :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security