Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair pulling?

Call me crazy but, I really like it when my guy pulls my hair during sex! Im not in to the whole pain thing during sex at all and im not that kinky but I LOVE IT when he grabs a big fist full of my hair! Is that wierd?



Hair pulling?

That's not especially weird, just make sure he doesn't pull too hard or damage your hair.



Hair pulling?

Yes.



Hair pulling?

Im into it too :P its hot



Hair pulling?

Not at all....it is hot.



Hair pulling?

Spit in her mouth, they love it!



Hair pulling?

very normal. guys and girls both like it. there is a particular position that it works best at, one i personally happen to love :) keep letting him do it sweetie. you both will enjoy sex much, much more.



Hair pulling?

haha you just like the spice in sex ;P =)



Hair pulling?

Ha, I like it too!! It must be a Shannon thing.



Hair pulling?

No, so many girls like it.



Hair pulling?

No its perfectly normal



Hair pulling?

psh no i love it.



ill scream his name over and over again.



Hair pulling?

not weird :-)



Hair pulling?

no.



if you like it, and he likes it.



who cares



:)



Hair pulling?

Its rare, and kinda wierd, but different strokes for different folks. As long as the hair isn't pulled so hard that hair falls out, its fine.



Hair pulling?

nah not as long as he is not pulling out hand fulls of hair ; )



Hair pulling?

yes it is sooo normal ! i love it too . i love the whole rough/kinky thing. the hair pulling, biting .. stuff like that. everyone has there own preferences .. its totally normal ! :]



Hair pulling?

No thats not weird. I like gettng my hair pulled and my butt slapped ... its kinky I know but its an awesome feeling!!



Hair pulling?

no not at all thats fine.



Hair pulling?

It's not weird at all, I LOVE it myself.



Hair pulling?

NO its not weird at all. Many women enjoy that. Its a control thing. You like them to be in control and you want to be submissive. Plus no matter what your in to sexually if you enjoy it and your partner does as well then its ok. The main thing is to make sure you are both comfortable with it and you seem to be. Trust me there are alot worse things out there. Whatever brings you pleasure and floats your boat is ok in the bedroom. Thats between the both of you.



Hair pulling?

He sounds like a cave man



Hair pulling?

its a fetish. its pretty normal, giys wont mind especially if youre having sex!!



Hair pulling?

Not weird, plenty of people like it. Have you tried pulling his? He might like it too.



Hair pulling?

Wow, I didnt realize how many women liked this..............thank you God

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security