Sunday, June 20, 2010

Any ideas on getting subtle "scene" hair?

So I'm getting a haircut tomorrow, and I want something like "scene" hair. I want it not overboard, like...I don't want the hair that's all big on the top then gets thinner and has extensions and stuff. My hair is brown and past my shoulders, but I'm getting it cut a little little littleeee past my shoulders. I might want to get it razored, if thats what its called. Like...short in the front then getting longer? I'm not good at this stuff haha. Okay so if i get it "razored" or whatever that is, would it look weird with layers? I need help because i'm tired of my hair. Pictures would help a lot. Oh, and I don't want bangs. So I don't think this would be "scene" hair...but something close to it? Haha sorry I have no idea what im talking about and now im just rambling. Kthanks :]



Any ideas on getting subtle "scene" hair?

you cant have scene hair without bangs



you should have a lot of layers,



but not extremely short at the top, ask the hairdresser to make them longer. have a look on photobucket and type in scene hair, or scene girl.



Any ideas on getting subtle "scene" hair?

Scene is almost all about the bangs. It wouldn't really be "scene" without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security