Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My lhasa apso has clumps of hair on his legs...?

actually, he is not my dog, he is my "aunts" and we are keeping him with us. She told me he needed a hair cut and that i could give him one.



the only problem is, he has these very big clumps of dirt and hair on his legs, and around his ears.



i know its from not being brushed or bathed and staying outside, but they have formed to the shape of his legs and put off a bad oder.



i cant cut them off because i cant tell where the ball ends and the leg begins.



i really dont want to cut him.



what do i do??



thanks for all your help!



My lhasa apso has clumps of hair on his legs...?

I think that if he is matted that badly, a professional groomer needs to tackle this job. Especially if the mats have formed that closely to the skin.



If I were you, I would spend $30 on a professional grooming for the dog, and have that be your Christmas present to your aunt.



I'm afraid that if you try it, you could seriously injure him.



My lhasa apso has clumps of hair on his legs...?

If he's matted that badly, you should take him to a groomer and have him shaved. Don't try to cut it yourself because you could end up cutting him instead. Just take him to a groomer and they'll have him looking good in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security