Friday, June 18, 2010

My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

i was told it was so thick i could not thin it. and its not wavy. it is a big bush of brown hair.



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

layering it will usually thin it. Also hairstylists actually have a tool that can thin your hair.



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

Go to a hairstylist and get a hair cut.



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

i think you should shave off your hair and buy a wig



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

wash it in tea and beer



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

straighten it. Layer it, Feather it? buy thinning shears



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

love your own.. feel beautiful of what you have..go to a stylist to enhance and not change you hair..



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

straighten it (it makes hair a bit flatter and makes it look a bit thinner)



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

If it's like a bush.... prune it. :)



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

I have the same problem with my hair. I have a big mess of frizz and waves. I get Tresemme detangler and had to go out and buy a kinda expensive hair straightener. I straighten my hair everyday and it helps. First use the detangler on each set of hair before you straiten it. It will help.



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

Here are some things you can do:



1. Go to a Salon.



2. Buy a Shampoo or Conditioner that says it would make your hair straighter.



3. Cut your hair.



4. Have a new style.



5. Use a hair straightner.



6. Make your hair wavy using some kind of curly comb or brush.



7. Go to Salon and make your hair spiky.



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

either go to the hair salon or straighten it! Get a layered hair cut to make it look thinner and feel smoother, ask about the hair products you could use!



p.s. best of luck!!!!!!!!



Joe Fishywishy



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

try a chi. also buy the syrup that protects ur hair from the heat. it also smoothes.



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

hedge trimmers



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

first of all you should picture yourself what you would like to look.ask yourself what style you want,cut short,do you want it to be rebonded?better still buy a magazine about hairstyle you will get ideas from there.or you may go to a beauty salon



and ask your favorite hairstylist (if you have any ) what's best for your hair.



if your still undecided ,rebond your hair it will look sleek, straight long and sexy.it will also help boost your alter ego.



goodluck!!!!!!



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

i have hair like that. lemme tell u, the maxiglide is a godsend. it's a ceramic pressing plate w/ pins throughout, and uses steam to soften hair. u should try it.



My hair is like a bush. What should i do?

first go to a different salon and have them thin and layer your hair. this will help tremedously! then blow dry your hair straight with a vented, paddle, or roundbrush.... then straighten it....



hope this helps!



:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security