Friday, June 18, 2010

How do you get curly hair like this?

School is starting in about 3 more weeks and i want to start school with this kind of new look. But im not sure how to get my hair like this. Here's a link to it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Album...



It's one of Katherine McPhees debut album, and i just loved how her hair was done in tight but loose curls. I tried using the thin and thick curling irons, but all i get with the thick iron is big curl/waves and with the thin iron i get tiny dredlocks. And the curls don't even form from the roots. Like i want the curls to start from the roots not like half way down my hair. My hairs style is in layer and its sort of below my shoulders. I've heard of these like scunchy things that like you twist on your hair.. :/ ? they're not those hair rollers, I've tried those, and it just makes my hair more volumized with big waves curls and i dont get the results like how Katherin McPhee has her hair.



How do you get curly hair like this?

some curling iron,heat serum (so ur hair wont dry and get damage),hairspray(if your hair doesnt hold),smoothing creme (to add a little something)....those scrunchy things do work but it depends on the hair. Good Luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security