Sunday, June 20, 2010

Im 16 and i got a white hair wtf?

Im never stressed and seince i shaved my head again after a couple of months i found a white hair... is it no big or is there nething that causes it... or em i jus to worried and its only one hair



Im 16 and i got a white hair wtf?

Its just one white hair. I'm 17 and I have had a couple.



Essentially, your genetics are, well, only human.



There entitled to their mistakes too!



Im 16 and i got a white hair wtf?

no, don't worry about it. its probably genetics. just accept that you're special. i know plenty of people who has white hair and they're in their early 20s. its not gonna completely cover your hair, proably just spots.



Im 16 and i got a white hair wtf?

I occasionally get white hair too (i'm 17) I doubt that it is anything to worry about. I'm perfectly healthy. Worst case scenario would probably be all your hair goes white!



Im 16 and i got a white hair wtf?

its no biggie.



its probably nothing, but even if you do go grey, you'll look older and smarter!



Im 16 and i got a white hair wtf?

When I was still in elementary school, someone found a grey hair on the back of my head. Today, I am in my early 20s, and it has already turned into a small patch of grey hair. I'm not sure what gives.



Im 16 and i got a white hair wtf?

PROBABLY JUST STRESSED OR ITS GENETICS



Im 16 and i got a white hair wtf?

People can go prematurley gray very early. My mom is a hairstylist and she has had clients who are 15 and starting to go grey.



Im 16 and i got a white hair wtf?

It is nothing to worry about. That happens at some points in hair growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security