Friday, June 18, 2010

I need help! My hair is..?

wavy/curly but poofy and sometimes frizzy. I've heard that mousse is good for wavy hair...what kind can/should I get at a Target store and will it help define my waves instead of it being a big poofball? lol Thanks!!



My hair is down to my armpits if that helps at all.



I need help! My hair is..?

How to depoof %26amp; style Poofy hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/poofy...



Real Hair Solutions for Frizzy Hair



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/11/frizz...



I need help! My hair is..?

Get a curl cream or enhancer rather than mousse. The curl cream will encourage the curl, discourage frizziness, and stay soft to the touch; mousse will be crunchy if you put enough on it to help in any way. If it is a really big poofball, perhaps a more appropriate cut is needed...just shaping, not cutting the length.



I need help! My hair is..?

Your hair sounds just like mine! Mousse works ok, but the very best results for me are from using John Fried Wind Down庐 Relaxing Creme, topped with spray gel (any type).



I need help! My hair is..?

try sunsilk hairapy



anti poof



its all blue with green writting



i got it at target and it works on me



I need help! My hair is..?

if i had long curly hair i would either use the moose from target because it is not that expensive or you could buy a straightener and straighten your hair so you could have a different look. but if you don't want to change then i would stick with buying the moose at target. Trust me it works!



I need help! My hair is..?

citre shine mousse is good



I need help! My hair is..?

I have wavy hair, i use auzzie, it works the best and smells good, its a purple bottle.



I need help! My hair is..?

hey i add some Suave mousse with some hairspary before ma hair gets dry.. =]



it looks sexy!! lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security