Friday, June 18, 2010

What should I do with my hair? (I'm a guy)?

I'd like to get some idea for a hairstyle. I've gotten fairly light skin, big build, and red hair. I been kinda growin my hair longer, since I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm kinda thinking I may just shave my head, just leaving the eyebrows and my goatee. But, I want some suggestions before I do anything quite so drastic. I don't have any pictures of myself, so I apoligize about that. I guess just give me some idea, and I'll just add "Additional Info" of what I'm leanin toward, lol.



What should I do with my hair? (I'm a guy)?

if i were a guy i would leave my hair about an inch and a half long so that when you just wake up in the morning or whatever you could throw some gel in it and make it look shaggy. i think that would be a stylish and appealing look for the goatee and the glasses



What should I do with my hair? (I'm a guy)?

yeah i think that will look good, from what im picturing GOOD LUCK Report It



What should I do with my hair? (I'm a guy)?

I think you should keep growing it long!!! I love guys w/long hair!! No shaving it all off, especially during the winter months!!!



What should I do with my hair? (I'm a guy)?

First of all,I really don't see anything hot about a goatee.So if I were you,I'd shave it off first and then grow my hair to be shaggy or something.Guys with red hair look pretty hot with shaggy or a nice crew cut.



What should I do with my hair? (I'm a guy)?

Hmmm.... i like, like long shaggy lookin hair on guys personally idk if you would look good bald or not cuz only certain guys can pull that off but since you dont have pics idk!!!! sorry 閳?br>What should I do with my hair? (I'm a guy)?



Please ....don't shave your head...



Maybe you should just go to a salon and let someone who really knows give you some ideas before you do something you might regret...How does your hair look? I would think you could ask some of the girls you know and get a really good idea...better than anyone on this site.



What should I do with my hair? (I'm a guy)?

A true guy must very good looking especially when you are single. The best advice that I wanna share it to you is you have to make a short hair cut just like some other normal peple.



What should I do with my hair? (I'm a guy)?

hey im a grl n i think guys wif red, short, spiked r realli cute. so if i was u id cut it short (but not to short) n hav it a bit longa at the front so it is spiked up wif gell. also goaties r cut but i personalli dnt like guys wif them! but that is up to u! hope this helps!



also i dnt (n lots of otha grls) dnt like guys wif no hair! always keep a lil bit there! also it would get realli cold durin winta months!



What should I do with my hair? (I'm a guy)?

Dont shave your head and just leave your goatee. This isnt a good look for any guy. With your hair i think that it would look good either a little bit shaggy or short. If you want something more modern try to do the "fohawk" look with just the longer front or just something short and messy that you just run some gel through. Here are some pics that may help



http://www.matrix.com/images/hairstyles/...



http://z.about.com/d/mensfashion/1/5/2/3...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security