Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair help , PLEASE!?

My hair is wavy, like big waves , when it air dries, so I usually straighten it. How do I make it so the waves are small and mostly to the bottom ? any other ways to make them more managable? like this http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u68/d...



please help!



someone said spritzing salt water would help.. but.. i don't know about that



Hair help , PLEASE!?

to create this style my hairdresser told me that really you need to start with straight hair, even if you have wavy hair like mine. so what i do is straighten my hair with straighteners and then create wave with the straightening irons.



how ever if i haven't got my hair dryer or straighteners i damp my hair and then plaits, spray lightly with hairspray and leave to dry....and ive always had good results.



Hair help , PLEASE!?

use a large barrel curling iron on just the tips, and straighten the top of the strands..



or spritz a bit of curling serum like from john freida frizz-ease!



works like a charm!



gluck!



x



Hair help , PLEASE!?

talk to your hair dresser. i actually like the way it was in that picture but you go ahead and do what you want with your hair, it is YOUR hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security