Thursday, November 26, 2009

Poofing/ teasing my hair?

i try products %26amp; stuff, but my hair just wont get big.



how can i tease it to get it to poof?



Poofing/ teasing my hair?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dNFI9bN-cNc



Poofing/ teasing my hair?

if you mean like a poof on the top of your head, you take the part that will be on top and put it up so it wont get in the way.



then the part underneath you backcomb a little bit.



Poofing/ teasing my hair?

Use a "Super lift root spray." Made by Nick Chavez. Google him. Spray on damp, wet, or dry hair at root, for lift and support. Use a blow dryer to style. Bending forward with hair up over your head forward will help, also.



Poofing/ teasing my hair?

Tease it? get a brush and comb it up and down [not just down]



it damages your hair, makes it frizzy, but in some cases, it works.



Try getting more layers on top. that also adds more volume.



Poofing/ teasing my hair?

idk



Poofing/ teasing my hair?

make sure your hair is clean to start with. too much products will only weigh your hair down...less volume. here's a link on how to tease hair for volume.



http://www.ehow.com/how_2202594_tease-ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security