Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair shine?

what can you do to boost your hairshineiness through a specific product that is not to damaging to hair but makes a big difference w/o really changing the color?



Hair shine?

I use cooking oil on my scalp (oil you fry chicken with). It doesn't smell and it actually grows your hair as well as keeps your scalp from drying out.



Hair shine?

Yes I'm sure and yes it does work well!!!! Report It



Hair shine?

Thanks for picking me as Best Answer! 閳? Report It



Hair shine?

hair serum makes hair much more shiny, go to any grocery store or department store and they carry it. I reccomend John Frieda hair serum, it works great!



Here are some natural ways also!



http://beauty.iloveindia.com/hair/health...



Hair shine?

I use my sister's IC fantasia hair polisher stuff. Really works well :D



Hair shine?

Oils. Very nourishing and moisturizing to the hair. I use jojoba, coconut and sweet almond, and I've known people to use avocado oil as well. Use it sparingly, though, or it'll just look greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security