Sunday, November 29, 2009

How to grow your hair back quick from a African American male?Also what are some advantage of me cut

I am a African American male looking from quick ways to grow my hair back.I had to cut my hair to get the perm out off it, i took my hairdresser advice.I had hair to my shoulders or past my ear(compares what hair style). I now have twist but they are really short,which i heard make your hair grow twice as fast but not sure it is true.I was also wondering is it possible for me to grow my hair to my ear in 2-5 months.I feel like cutting my hair was the biggest mistake i made in years.helps please cause i really want my hair back before the end of this year also my hair grow pretty already to every else just not fast enough to me.



How to grow your hair back quick from a African American male?Also what are some advantage of me cutting it?

hair is protein, a diet that is too low in protein may cause some thinning in hair or a retardation in the growth cycle.If you eat a protein-rich diet it will often result in improved hair growth.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.



How to grow your hair back quick from a African American male?Also what are some advantage of me cutting it?

Massaging makes a lot of difference to the rate at which hair grows, so a regular massage with any oil of your choice is recommended to speed up the process. Try http://solutionsforhairgrowth.blogspot.c... for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security