Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair Help........................?

My hair is so messed up. First of all i cant brush my hair cause alot of my hair is in a big ball of broken tangled hair. And my hair has split ends all the way up to the end of my hair. Is there any product that will untangle my hair and fix the split ends without me getting a haircut??



Hair Help........................?

You can't fix split ends without cutting them. If you don't trim them up, they will keep splitting (which it sounds like they already have). You should trim them every 6-8 weeks. I would recommend BioSilk to put it to try to detangle. Don't pull too hard though, hair is most fragile when it's wet. Good luck!



Hair Help........................?

the best way to get rid of split ends is a cut but there are some detangling sprays and shampoo's usually they are for kids but they still work for me



Hair Help........................?

try pantene restoratives.



or, go to the salon!



Hair Help........................?

to get rid of te tangles, get conditioner and rub it on the tangled parts of your hair, and brush it out. To get rid of the split ends, just get a trim.



Hair Help........................?

no you can try Philip Kingsly Elastasiser and try to comb out the tugs with the product on this will help the hair to slide over it`s self make it better try to comb out the tips of your hair first then the midlenths then into the root......



As for the split ends the only option is to cut it I'm afraid there is no treatment that will cure split ends other than sharp scissors

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security