Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hair Problem??? Please Help!!!?

ok so I let my mom give me a hair cut today since she's in beauty school and learning to become a barber. But then after the hair cut I noticed two bad things that happened to my hair. One my hairline is totally uneven and is noticable. And two, this is the biggest problem, there is like a bald spot in my hair that is pretty big and totally noticable. Can you please tell me how to resolve these problems? Also how long do you think I would have to wait for my hair to get fixed? And also just a random question do girls even care about a guys hair?



Hair Problem??? Please Help!!!?

Not to put a damper on things, but, as a girl, I have to. A guys hair is one of the first things a girl looks at. It tells whether or not the guy is clean and kept. So, naturally, you have a problem. First, NEVER LET YOUR MOM CUT YOUR HAIR EVER EVER EVER AGAIN. Second, go to a barber shop where some of your friends get their hair cut, and see what they can do.



Hair Problem??? Please Help!!!?

or simply shave your head, its a hip, and girls like it :) Report It



Hair Problem??? Please Help!!!?

Give it a few weeks and then go have it fixed.



Hair Problem??? Please Help!!!?

Its back to basics for you my friend. Shave it bald and if that looks stupid.... Time to buy a hat. Your hair will grow out soon enough... It depends on the individual though.



Girls do care about hair mate... It is a good indication of grooming habits. And it defines your face. Different styles and colours will add or subtract attention from or to your face and head. Good luck mate and keep away from mum's bowl and scissors.



Hair Problem??? Please Help!!!?

shave your head and never let your mom cut your hair again



Hair Problem??? Please Help!!!?

Kudos to you for sitting for your mom, I bet it made her happy.



One rule of thumb with a new cut is to give it three days and see if you have problems, you've already noticed a couple so it's time to speak up.



Show your mom what you mean, see if she's got any ideas. Up front and honest isn't bad when it's your mom's reputation that's going to be riding around on your head. She wants to be proud of her work so it's important for you to let her know what's going on.



It's not always easy to say there's a problem but if you're probably going to be asked to sit more than once and if you go somewhere else she will know and be hurt.



Give her a chance to do something, then if it doesn't work use another barber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security