Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair??????

I got my hair cut and I showed her this pic and my hair was suppost to look like this http://www.lynnechapman.com/images/longW... but it ended up looking like this http://www.flickr.com/photos/carrierox4e... See where the circle is?? Thats how it looks all around my head, a big bump!! Now what?? My hair is naturally curly like in the pic and I don't want to straghten it all the time or get it cut shorter!!



Hair??????

If you have naturally wavy hair, you're not going to get the look that the first picture has without doing something to your hair. It looks like you have fairly thick hair, you could return to your hair dresser and ask for more rasor layers...that usually thins out your hair a enough so that you don't need to flat iron your hair.



My hair gets that bump, it's just because it's thick though...and I haven't been for a cut in months. The stylist can rasor cut more layers into your hair without altering the length. Rasor layers aren't real layers (like old school Jennifer Aniston layers), but they just remove a lot of the bulk from your hair without makeing a defined layer...talk to a stylist...it's pretty common.



If you don't want to do this, you can get some products, something that will smooth down your hair. Fructis Sleek and Shine Hair Serum is an oil that you put in your hair (once it's dry). The serum just weighs your hair down and makes it really soft (don't use it on your roots...obviously, it's an oil).



Or you can get mousse and finger-comb that through your hair when it's damp. Avoid brushing your hair after getting out of the shower, that will just make it poofier. Finger comb your hair, or use a wide-tooth comb.



Hair??????

I have the bumps in my layered hair too. Try getting your layers thinned out.



You could also try putting mousse in your hair and scrunching it. It gives it a wavy look and you can't see the bumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security