Thursday, November 26, 2009

AHHHHHHHH! hair ISSUES?

OK! my hair is IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!! I really want a great look but i dont know what 2 do!Here are some facts that might help...



I have a heart shaped face and big brown eyes-.



My hair is overly frizzy and has very tight curls.-



When I flat iron it, it makes my hair break off and fall out-



it is cute for an hour or two when I wash it and wear it out but it grows to almost an afro look-



I cannot cut it because when it is curly it is very short and cutting it would make it look too short-



Layering does not work-



AHHHHHHHH! hair ISSUES?

I have wavy, frizzy, and shoulder-length hair. I use Pantene Pro-V for colored-women, what a difference. Also, I conditioned few times a weeks. I use K7 extra light oil moisturizer after appling, put on a showercap for about 1 1/2 hour(s). What also helps is reducing the usage of rubber bands and hair ties with metals. About once a year I use a African Pride Relaxer.



AHHHHHHHH! hair ISSUES?

don't ask Brittney or Trump..............lololol



AHHHHHHHH! hair ISSUES?

Grow it out - the longer it is the more the frizz will be pulled out. Also, when it's longer, you can learn how to do all kinds of cool updos that will tame the frizz!



AHHHHHHHH! hair ISSUES?

You sound pretty! I wouldn't recommend straightening your hair. Instead, get a good shampoo or hair product that will eliminate the frizzing.



AHHHHHHHH! hair ISSUES?

Use leave in conditioners to relax the frizz or use frizz serums by John Frieda. It keeps your hair sleek and shiny and keeps the frizz down.



AHHHHHHHH! hair ISSUES?

you can go to a beauty supply store and purchase a hair straightener, you comb it through for so many minutes then rinse out , u can also buy a moisturizer shampoo , those are great for frizzy hair and better for your or anyones hair, if you look on the back of a shampoo you bought at a store chances are it has alcohol in the ingredients and alcohol is bad for the hair. you said your hair breaks off when you straight iron it, moisturizer shampoo will help relieve some damage but they have products for hair breakage just make sure alcohol is not in the ingredients, i hope this help you out, i was frizzy once too but now I'm not



AHHHHHHHH! hair ISSUES?

I think that you should straighten your hair. Then cut it shoulder length



AHHHHHHHH! hair ISSUES?

i have one thing to say from experience...if your straighten it leave a little bit of conditioner in it then straighten it and dont wash it for about 2 days...if your hair is like mine it wont get oily and it looks better...just some pointers! good luck!



AHHHHHHHH! hair ISSUES?

i recommennd letting your hair go natrual during the summer with the tight curls but get a few vibrant and different scarves and headbands. just tye the scarves around your head and take the knot to the bottom of your neck. this will kind of create a boho style.



AHHHHHHHH! hair ISSUES?

use alot of mousse. matrix has great stuff. also try smooth and sleek by matrix shamp. cond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security