Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hair dye???

i want my hair balck with a big chunk of bright purple in it (to look kind EMO) but semi-pernement and wash out hair dye dose not work in my hair if i put it in it dyes some parts black and other parts stay brown.....im too scared to use perniment hair dye cos i dont want to harm my hair



if i use a perniment one is there a way i can protect my hair a little more.



cos i will have to dye it when i get re-growth.



Hair dye???

It is more in the way you are applying the colour the reason why It is patching. There is not much difference in semi and permanent when your talking about black. once black is in your hair it is very hard to get out... it will have to be grown out. how will you put the strip of purple in it?? It will have to bleached out white to get a bright purple result. Good luck!!



Hair dye???

well thats just a risk you have to take if you want that hair that bad.



you never know what you are going to get.



hope i helped!



GOD BLESS!



Hair dye???

Take care of your hair by using good salon products. If you think you hair is getting damage, it's a good idea to buy something like Joico K-Pak or Brocato Cloud 9 shampoos, conditioners, and treatments. They will repair damage, and help prevent future damage by making your hair healthier and stronger. Salon products cost more, but they really do make a huge difference in your hair. I never thought so until I started using them, and now I'll never go back to using cheap products on my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security