Sunday, November 29, 2009

Cute hairstyles for a girl with curly frizzy hair?!!?

i have a big curly medium length hair. it is black and really frizzy. no matter what i do it is frizzy. unless i braid it then let it dry for like two days it will look like a big puffball. HELP!!!! oh and if you tell me to straighten it, i have tried. it takes me seven hours to straighten it so....yeah... and by the way if there is something i can put on it before i straighten it please tell me...it would help a lot. and i can't get a relaxer because i'm not allowed to. so if there is anything you can tell me it would really help a lot.



Cute hairstyles for a girl with curly frizzy hair?!!?

ya i REALLY curly hair also and when and if you ever find the answer to this question PLEASE tell me and no ofense to number three the best strightner ever is the new hardcore its lowest temp is 266 and the highest is 410!! so its perfect for our hair!!



Cute hairstyles for a girl with curly frizzy hair?!!?

Go to a salon and tell them this style



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1GvQkwTm...



Cute hairstyles for a girl with curly frizzy hair?!!?

well,if you don't mind,can you describe what kind of curl it is?



Cute hairstyles for a girl with curly frizzy hair?!!?

Try frizz ease, but it makes your hair greasy if you put too much in.



Or try this...



http://www.folica.com/Alterna_Hemp_Se_d3...



my friend tried it and she said it worked wonders, and she has really thick, tight curly hair, that's VERY frizzy.



Also, the best hair straightener EVER is a Sedu



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1...



I just got mine for christmas and adore it.



My friend had it (the one I was talking about earlier) and it made her hair stick-straight!



Read some of the reviews on that page, they're all true.



It's pretty expensive, but I love it.



You should really try it, even though you said you've tried straightening it, if you haven't tried a sedu, then you haven't!



It used to take me 3 hours to straighten mine, now it only takes 30 minutes.



Hope I helped. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
internet security